Junior Engineering Technologist required
Experience needed: 0-1 Years
Entry Level part- time position: Engineering Technologist
Duties/T asks will include but are not limited to:
• Prepare system inspection schedules, reliability schedules, work plans & breakdown
• Interpret engineering sketches, specifications as per client needs.
• Develop and maintain 2D, 3D engineering drawings and parametric models using
AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor and Solid Works to support sales and services.
• Prepare cost and materials estimation or project schedules.
• Provide technical support to other employees regarding product designs, installation &
• Understand the technical engineering design requirements of a project to develop
innovative solutions that meet the client requirements scope and value-engineered
• Examining and customizing new and current engineering technologies and putting them
to use in engineering project testing and execution.
• Confirm standard and accurate costs for products as per the client needs.
What we are looking for:
• Experience in a similar position or have a related knowledge.
• Must have a Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Engineering.
• Have an in-depth understanding on 2D, 3D model designs and concepts.
• Excellent problem-solving skills, organization skills and attention to detail.
• The ability to understand and abide by workplace health and safety regulations.
• Understands the need for risk management process.
• The ability to effectively work in team.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience using AutoCAD, Autodesk and Solid works software.
• Strong Microsoft office skills.
Send your resume to email@example.com